3 bedroom terraced house for saleWatch House Lane, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Mid - Terraced
- New Modern Fitted Kitchen
- New Modern Bathroom Suite
- New Carpets Throughout
- Underfloor Heating in Kitchen & Bathroom
- Neutral Decor
- New Gas Central Heating System
- Newly Fitted uPVC windows and doors
- Close to Amenities & Transport Links
- No Chain
LOUNGE/DINER 10' 8" x 27' 0" (3.26m x 8.24m) An open planned lounge / diner benefitting from a front facing uPVC double glazed window, neutral decor to the walls and new carpet to the floor which flows into the dining area which has a rear facing uPVC double glazed window. Access can be gained through into the kitchen area.
KITCHEN 8' 2" x 11' 1" (2.51m x 3.40m) A new modern high gloss kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, with work surface over and sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, integral oven with four ring electric hob and extractor over. The gas central heating boiler is also located in the kitchen behind one of the wall units. The kitchen is complimented by tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Access can also be gained to the rear garden.
STORAGE 2' 7" x 9' 4" (0.80m x 2.86m) Accessed via the kitchen the understairs storage cupboard provides ample storage space.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 1" x 10' 11" (4.30m x 3.34m) A spacious front facing master bedroom with uPVC double glazed windows, carpet to the floor and neutral decor.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 10" x 12' 9" (2.70m x 3.90m) A spacious rear facing bedroom with uPVC double glazed windows, carpet to the floor and neutral decor.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 3" x 7' 1" (2.54m x 2.18m) A rear facing bedroom benefitting from carpet to the floor, neutral decor and uPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM 5' 6" x 4' 11" (1.70m x 1.50m) Fitted with a new modern white three piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, low flush W.C and hand wash basin. Tiles to the walls and the floor which benefit from underfloor heating.
REAR GARDEN A low maintenance courtyard to the rear with brick walls to the boundaries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100532002284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Doncaster - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.