3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Tree Grove, Thorne, Doncaster
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have recieved an offer of £60,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Certificate rating is E.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
Fitted with a part glazed front entrance door with single glazed panels and a double glazed window to the front. Stairs to the first floor and radiator.
Partially tiled and fitted with a single glazed window and low level flush W.C
Sitting Room 9' 11" x 13' 2" measured into bay ( 3.02m x 4.01m measured into bay )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Living Room 16' 8" x 11' 10" max dimensions ( 5.08m x 3.61m max dimensions )
Having an internal single glazed window to the rear, double glazed sliding patio door to the side entrance porch. Radiator and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 8' 5" max dimensions ( 5.05m x 2.57m max dimensions )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and side single glazed window. The kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Half PVCu double glazed rear entrance door.
Loft access to boarded loft, fold away ladder.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 11' 11" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.63m narrowing to 2.72m )
Having two rear windows, one double glazed and one single glazed. Coving to ceiling, cylinder / airing cupboard, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 11" max dimensions ( 3.51m x 3.02m max dimensions )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 18' 5" x 8' 2" ( 5.61m x 2.49m )
(width narrowing to 2'8") Single glazed window to the side, radiator and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Two windows to the front, one double glazed and one single glazed. The partially tiled bathroom comprises; bath with shower, curtain and rail, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C.
Brick boundary wall to concrete drive and carstanding.
Enclosed low maintenance garden with paved paths and concrete patio. Part timber panelling and brick boundary walls.
Having two rollerdoors , double glazed window to the rear and power and light supply. Opening into side covered porch with front and rear doors.
Council Tax Band A
Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order and any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them checked by the former occupiers.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67047344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.