2 bedroom terraced house for salePrinces Street, Shildon
Withdrawn from Market
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Lounge Open Plan To Dining Room
- Galley Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom/W.C.
- Two Double Bedrooms, Enclosed Court Yard To Rear
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
No Onward Chain - Offers Invited Between £55,000 to £65,000 - Well Presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Home Situated In Shildon With Easy Access To Shops & Other Local Amenities, The Property Comprises;
Entrance Vestibule, Lounge Open Plan To Dining Room With French Doors To Rear Court Yards.
Galley Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Matching Base & Eye Level Units
Ground Floor Bathroom/W.C.
First Floor Landing And Two Double Bedrooms.
Enclosed Court Yard To Rear With Access To Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67047917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7539525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.