3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKirton Lane, Thorne, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £200,000-£220,000***
- NOT TO BE MISSED
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Good Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Extensive Garage / Workshop
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 to £220,000. An extended MUST VIEW THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with 40' GARAGE / WORKSHOP excellent parking and easily managed accommodation and gardens. Central hall, lounge, fitted kitchen with adjoining dining room, tiled bathroom,gas central heating, double glazing.
Located within a popular area of Thorne is this delightful and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow. Ready to move into and offering ample living space. The property boasts from a spacious kitchen leading into the dining area with double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear decking area, perfect for the summer evenings. This bungalow is also complete with three double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an extensive driveway with garage / workshop and an attractive well tended rear garden with covered decking area. To fully appreciate the accommodation that is on offer a viewing is highly recommended.
Central Entrance Hall
Fitted with a front half PVCu double glazed entrance door and a double glazed window to the side. Tongue and grooved wall panelling to dado height. There are built in book shelves and cupboards. Airing cupboard with radiator and walk in cloaks cupboard.
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 5" plus bay ( 4.42m x 4.39m plus bay )
Fitted with a double glazed bay window to the front, two radiators, coving to ceiling, television points and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
With double glazed sliding patio doors opening onto the rear decking, two radiators, coving to ceiling and television point.
Adjoining Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.87m )
Having coving to ceiling, a double glazed window to the side and a half PVCu double glazed door opening to the drive, the fitted kitchen comprises; Yellow wall and base cupboards with butchers block work surfaces inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and concealed wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Front Bedroom 13' 7" x 9' 8" plus bay ( 4.14m x 2.95m plus bay )
Having a double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling, two radiators, television point, and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 9' ( 4.39m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.48m )
With a double glazed window to the side, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring and radiator. Fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and dressing table.
With double glazed window to the rear and coving to ceiling the fully tiled bathroom comprises; bath, wash hand basin, walk in shower with double shower tray, low level flush W.C, radiator and chrome towel radiator.
The property is set behind a brick boundary wall with a small lawned area with borders. To the side is an extensive driveway leading to the garage / workshop.
There is a spacious gravelled parking area to the rear of the bungalow. There is a verandah with perspex roof covering and decking to the floor. Beyond the gravelled car parking area is a further pebbled space with brick boundary walls and beyond is a large lawned garden area enclosed by established hedgerows, fencing and trees and bushes.
Detached Brick Garage/workshop 40' 4" x 13' 3" ( 12.29m x 4.04m )
The block is subdivided by stud walling as follows
Garage 22'7"x13'3" having a roller door, two side single glazed windows, power and light and a cold water supply. There is a side personnel door to the garden and a further door provides access to the...
Workshop 17'8"x13'3" including a further small store with a single glazed window to the rear. There are two side single glazed windows, rear personnel door. A separate metered cold water supply is provided.
Council Tax Band D
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67048817.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.