4 bedroom detached house for saleAmaryllis Road, RH15
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 4 Excellent sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom and master en-suite
- Beautifully designed kitchen
- Large living area
- 1354 Sq Ft
- Secluded rear garden with countryside views
- Off-street parking
- Private garage
- Excellent transport links to Central London and Brighton
Guide Price £460,000 - £475,000
A beautiful four bedroom detached home with stunning open views to the rear. A spacious lounge including feature bay window, stunning kitchen with all built in appliances and dining area as well as separate utility and cloakroom.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and an en suite. Three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Situated in a quiet cul de sac location with field views to the rear of the property and only a 9 minute walk to Wivelsfield mainline Station, with direct trains to London and Brighton. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and presentation of this property!
- Walking distance to Wivelsfield mainline train station
- Stunning kitchen and dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Separate garage with driveway for two cars
- Back garden with decking area backs on to fields providing peaceful views
Very peaceful house with lovely views and not overlooked! The impressive kitchen diner is ideal for entertaining and family living.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67051988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.