4 bedroom block of apartments for saleRandolph Road, Reading
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- Walking distance of Reading Station
- Two 2-bedroomed apartments
- Parking for two vehicles
- Luxury Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Excellent condition throughout
Situated very conveniently for Caversham and Reading centres and Reading mainline railway station is this unique investment opportunity of two apartments, both with two bedrooms and spacious and versatile living accommodation. The properties have recently been extended and refurbished to a high and exacting standard, with beautifully appointed kitchens and bathrooms, and open plan living/dining/kitchen accommodation. With close proximity to Reading station and parking for two vehicles these properties represent an excellent opportunity for an investment buyer.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.