3 bedroom bungalow for saleSt. Patricks Road North, St. Annes, FY8
- A Gorgeous & One Off Unique Bungalow Close To The Town
- Plenty Of Space On Offer, Light & Airy Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms, All With En-Suites
- Private Enclosed Garden To Front, Driveway With Remote Control Gate
- A Must See To Appreciate All On Offer
- Book Your Viewing Now
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a one-off cottage style bungalow in a sought after location. Nearby there are many amenities including local shops, town centre, beach & seafront. The property was purpose built by the current owner and internally you will find plenty of space, charm & character features on offer.
Internally the property comprises; entrance hall, large lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, utility area, and three double bedrooms (all with en-suites).
Externally there is plenty of parking which is accessed via a remote control gate. Further benefits include gas central heating & uPVC double glazing.
Viewing is essential to appreciate, so book your appointment now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN170037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.