2 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Road, Penenden Heath, Maidstone, Kent, ME14
Offers in Region of
- Contemporary finish
- Modern kitchen with sky light
- Bathroom with grey tiling and white suite
- 2 double bedrooms
- Walking distance to town
- Close to Maidstone East
- Close proximity for primary schools
- Windows replaced by current owners
Close to Maidstone East (0.7mi) | Modern throughout | Walking distance to town centre | Close to schools | Double bedrooms |
This beautiful home has been thoroughly refurbished and extended by the current owners to a very high standard. The accommodation comprises of, lounge, dining room leading into kitchen with the bathroom at the end and upstairs 2 double bedrooms. At the rear of the property the lawn has been laid with astro turf which looks great and easy to manage. Parking for this property in on street by way of a permit.
This house enjoys a sought after location just off the Boxley Road. There are good local amenities including shops and schools and the town centre of Maidstone is within walking distance. This includes a choice of train stations with services to London for the commuter, a wealth of shops and entertainment facilities plus numerous bars and restaurants for unwinding after work. This is an area that is likely to impress.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67065393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDM190298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann , Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.