Land for saleLand Off Betty Haunt Lane
Withdrawn from Market
- 15.8 acres (6.4 hectares)
- 15.81 acres (6.39 hectares) arable/grassland
- Available as a single lot
- Access from Betty Haunt Lane
- Additional gateway onto Forest Road
DESCRIPTION The land is located off Betty Haunt Lane, with road frontage on Forest Road, near Newport, Isle of Wight. The single lot extends to approximately 15.81 acres (6.39 hectares).
There is access to the land along an access track from Betty Haunt Lane and a gate onto Forest Road.
LOTTING The land is available as a single lot.
RIGHTS OF WAY There are no public rights of way within the site.
ACCESS The land can be accessed via Betty Haunt Lane.
There is a right of access over a short section of track (shaded blue on the attached plan) from Betty Haunt Lane to the land. There is an additional access adjacent to Vittlefields Farm directly onto Forest Road.
BOUNDARIES The land is fenced around the perimeter.
COVENANTS The sale will be subject to a covenant restricting the use of land to agricultural, horticultural, woodland, private equestrian and private leisure use.
WAYLEAVES The benefit of all wayleaves, if any, relating to the land being sold will transfer to the purchaser.
VIEWINGS Viewings are by appointment only with BCM.
MAINS WATER There is mains water access to the land.
EXCHANGE AND COMPLETION Exchange is to take place within 25 days from the issue of the contract, with completion as soon as practicable afterwards.
LOCATION The site is approximately 3 miles from the centre of Newport. It is located off Betty Haunt Lane and has road frontage and an access from Forest Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67066874.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102655000047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.