2 bedroom apartment for salePark Central, Liverpool Waters, Liverpool
- Exciting Opportunity To Buy At Liverpool Waters, Part Of The Transformation Of Liverpool's Docklands
- One & Two Bedroom Apartments Available
- One Bedrooms From £137,393
- Two Bedrooms From £205,045
- High Quality Specification & Finish To All Apartments
- Due To Be Build Complete Late Spring 2020
- Parking Available At Extra Cost
- Close To The Business District & Princes Dock
- Speak To A Sales Advisor To Book Your Virtual Reality Viewing, View The Development Pack & The Liver
City Residential are delighted to be appointed as the local selling agent for Park Central, Liverpool Waters. Park Central is the second of the residential schemes to be developed at Liverpool Waters and represents an exciting and enviable opportunity to purchase an apartment in the centre of the transformation of Liverpool's Docklands. With Quay Central (the first of the residential schemes) flying up Park Central will be close behind and is due to be build complete in late spring 2020.
The development is anticipated to be a high quality new-build residential development and will offer an array of stylish one and two bedroom apartments, two bedroom apartments benefit from en-suite shower rooms and some apartments will benefit from magnificent views towards the Liver Buildings or across Prospect Park at Central Waters. Parking is available at extra cost.
Liverpool Waters is the most exciting regeneration project within the Northern Powerhouse initiative, with a master plan to transform the Northern Docks into a fantastic waterfront district of residential, commercial and leisure facilities. The plan will create 166,000sqm of office space, 25,000sqm area worth of restaurants and bars set around an impressive green space with views of the River Mersey.
Living in the heart of Liverpool Waters offers you the opportunity to explore an urban lifestyle coupled with all of the culture this historic city has to offer. If you are looking to explore the cultural side of the City take a stroll on to The Albert Dock and visit the Tate Gallery, Maritime Museum and The International Slavery Museum. There is plentiful options for shoppers from the The Liverpool One Shopping Centre to the boutique arcades of the Cavern Walks and Metquarter. With the vast array of stylish eateries on Castle Street and The Business District you are spoilt for choice for dining out options. Liverpool truly does have something for everyone.
1. Reserve your unit by completing the reservation form and £2,500
2. 20% of the purchase price due on exchange
3. Remaining 80% of purchase price due on completion
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM CGI
LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN ROOM CGI
PROPOSED MASTER PLAN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100045791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Residential, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.