4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Green, Beaminster, Dorset
- A well presented individual detached house
- 4 bedrooms, large 'L' shaped sitting/dining room, 2 bathrooms
- Integral garage, enclosed gardens
- Within easy reach of the town and close to open countryside
The property is an individual detached house traditionally built in circa 1996 with cement rendered and brick elevations under a tiled roof. The well-presented accommodation is very spacious and has oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed windows. On the ground floor is a spacious sitting/dining room and L shaped kitchen/breakfast room with a range of solid limed oak fronted wall and floor cupboards and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are double rooms, together with an en suite shower room and family bathroom.
Outside there is a good sized integral garage together with enclosed rear gardens.
A tarmac driveway leads to an INTEGRAL GARAGE with up and over door, electric power and light, oil fired central heating boiler.
To the front of the house is a small area stocked with shrubs with a pedestrian side access. The rear garden is L shaped and fully enclosed. It is principally laid to lawn together with a paved area.
The property occupies a small and peaceful cul-de-sac location on the eastern side of Beaminster and enjoys distant views over the town and adjoining countryside. Beaminster is a historic town and around the square are a good range of shops and business facilities. The town has both primary and secondary schools, churches, hotels and restaurants.
The property is only about 1/3 mile from the town square and close to open countryside with excellent walking opportunities. The market town of Bridport is about 6 miles and the beautiful World Heritage coastline at West Bay is just beyond. There are main line rail services are Crewkerne, Dorchester and Yeovil whilst the A303 and A35 roads are both within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67069391.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI160432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.