5 bedroom detached house for saleMethven Drive, Glenrothes, KY7
- STUNNING EXECUTIVE DETACHED VILLA
- Generous Lounge & Dining Room
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & FAMILY ROOM
- EPC = B
- Utility Room & Downstairs W.c.
- FIVE BEDROOMS & STUDY
- Master Ensuite And Jack/Jill Shower Rm
- FAMILY BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- Landscaped Gardens And Hot Tub
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
* Simply outstanding executive detached villa situated in a prime corner plot in a popular private estate.
* STUNNING PRIVATE & ENCLOSED LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH HOT TUB, PATIO DINING AREA WITH WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN
* Five double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, jack n jill ensuite and family bathroom
* LARGE MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH FAMILY AREA LEADING OUT TO THE REAR GARDEN
* Double garage and monoblock driveway for a number of cars
* GENEROUS LOUNGE, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, UTILITY ROOM AND OFFICE
* Backs onto Woodland offering complete privacy
This outstanding detached villa is situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac. A bright and welcoming reception hallway leads to all lower apartments including the lounge, dining room, downstairs WC, fitted dining kitchen with central island, family room off the kitchen with French doors to the garden, utility room and study. Upstairs there are five double bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and two other rooms sharing a jack and jill en-suite shower room. The family bathroom completes the upstairs accommodation. Externally a monoblock driveway to the front offers parking for a number of cars and leads to an integral double garage which is also accessed from the utility room. The landscaped rear garden has feature lighting all round, large patio area for entertaining, and a hot tub with canopy offering privacy and year round use. EPC = Band B.
This impeccably presented home is very well maintained inside and out. Measurements: Lounge-3.75m 6.66m, Dining-3.10m 3.74m, Family-2.39m 3.57m, Kitchen-3.89m 5.65m, Study 2.91m 2.94m, Utility 1.66m 2.96m, Master Bedroom-4.29m 6.56m, Bedroom 2-2.82m 3.61m, Bedroom 3-3.10m 3.75m, Bedroom 4-3.06m 4.10m, Bedroom 5 3.78m 2.45m.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67076392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528813554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.