3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSunnymead Close, Selsey, PO20
- Detached Chalet Style House
- Recently Updated By Current Owners
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 22ft L Shaped Living/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Re-Fitted Bathroom
- First Floor Shower Room
- Sun Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking And Garage
Offered to the market with NO onward chain and having been recently updated by the present owners is this detached chalet style bungalow with three double bedrooms, EPC-D.
Located in the highly sought after Sunnymead area of Selsey and tucked at the end of the cul-de-sac the property is approached over a footpath to the entrance porch. Once inside the entrance hall provides access into the principal rooms on the ground floor which comprise and L-Shaped living/dining room, sun room, kitchen, bathroom and a double bedroom. Stairs from the entrance hall provide access up to the 1st floor where a further two double bedrooms and shower room can be found.
Three bedroom chalet style bungalow in prime location with 22ft x 17ft living/dining room.
Footpath leading to a double glazed front door opening to:
Part glazed door opening to:
L-Shaped Living/Dining Room
Stairs from entrance hall up to 1st floor
Built in wardrobes/cupboards
Built in wardrobes/cupboards
Mainly laid to lawn with flower & shrub borders & beds. Side access to rear garden and pathway to front porch
Providing off road parking for several cars, side access to the rear garden and leading to:
Garage & Workshop
Up & over door, doorway into the workshop
Mainly laid to lawn with flower, shrub and bush borders with a patio seating area. Twin side access to the front of the property and personal door into the workshop area of the garage.
As part of the updating works the property has had a new bathroom fitted, the electrics updated, re-decorated throughout along with new flooring. In addition to the accommodation and updating works, the property enjoys double glazing and gas central heating.
Externally the front & rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with flower, shrub and bush borders with a patio seating area also in the rear garden. A driveway provides off road parking for several cars and leads to a single garage with workshop off to one side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67083116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 240796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.