3 bedroom detached house for saleMorley Croft, Farington Moss, PR26 6QS
- Three bed detached family home
- Set on a very large corner plot
- Modern open-plan living
- Great-sized fitted kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom room / en-suite
- Large gardens and driveway
- 796 SQ. FT.
Offered for sale is this larger than average, three bedroomed detached family home that sits on an even larger, corner plot with gardens and driveway. Morley Croft is located in the popular area of Farington Moss close to local schools, amenities, transport links and the motorway networks allowing great access into Bolton, Manchester, Liverpool and many more North West locations. The property has been immaculately finished throughout internally along with having extensive landscaped gardens. The property itself sits on the largest plot on the development somewhat larger than the four beds which are in close proximity. Set over two floors, this beautiful family home boasts an entrance hallway, cloak room/W.C., spacious lounge located to the front with feature fire and surround, a great-sized dining room located to the rear with double door leading to the garden patio area and then a modern fitted kitchen offering a range of wall, base and drawer units along with built-in oven and hob. To the first floor a large master double bedroom is situated to the front with built-in wardrobes and fitted en-suite comprising of shower unit, W.C. and sink, two further good-sized bedrooms located to the rear and a centrally located modern fitted family bathroom. Externally to the front, the property offers a grassed landscaped garden area with driveway providing off-road parking. The rear gardens are just breath-taking with separate areas including a patio area for al-fresco dining, a vegetable patch, a grassed area and even an area in which the current owners keep chickens. Subject to obtaining local planning permissions, the property is screaming out for an orangery wrapping around the rear of the property and even a detached garage to the side. Internal viewings on this ?one-off' property are highly recommended to appreciate the size, specification and overall potential to extend.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67084765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8844019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Parbold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.