3 bedroom semi-detached villa for saleGosford Road, Kirkcaldy, KY2
- Semi-Detached Villa
- Sought After Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Dining / Breakfasting Kitchen
- Front Aspect Lounge
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Immediate Entry Available
Award Winning Estate Agent… JMc Real Estate are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available 3 bedroom semi-detached villa. Nestled within the highly sought after Newliston Estate, this well-presented family home offers flexible family living accommodation and comprises: reception hallway, front aspect lounge, dining/breakfasting kitchen, sunroom, family bathroom and 3 bedrooms. Externally the property enjoys a private enclosed rear garden and low maintenance front garden, driveway providing off-street parking and single garage. This property is also well placed for the John Smith Retail Park and A92 Edinburgh link road. Early viewing is highly recommended. “IMMEDIATE ENTRY AVAILABLE”
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11995531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JMc Real Estate, Fife. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.