2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNetherlands Avenue, Odsal, Bradford, BD6
- * SEMI DETACHED
- * TWO BEDROOMS PLUS OCC. ROOM
- * NEW Kitchen and Modern Bathroom
- * Plesant gardens to front and rear
- * GCH, DG
- * Ideal young family home
** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY/YOUNG FAMILY HOME ** Viewing is highly advised for this SEMI DETACHED home. Having had a new kitchen installed and currently providing TWO BEDROOMS plus occassion room which could easily be made into three. Set back from the road having good size gardens to front and rear with potential to create off road parking (sub. to permissions). Ideally situated for transport links to Halifax/Bradford, Motorway connections and many of the local amenities on offer. Viewing is highly advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67086757.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIB180419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.