2 bedroom flat for saleTower Court, Westcliff Parade, Westcliff-on-sea, SS0
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious, recently refurbished two bedroom balcony flat with amazing views over Westcliff seafront
- No onward chain
- Modern fully-tiled kitchen with dining space, ample workspace, storage and integrated appliances
- Separate dining area and spacious lounge
- Recently laid carpets and flooring throughout and new windows installed
- Modern, fully-tiled bathrooms with bath and walk-in shower
- Phone security entry system and on-site caretaker with lifts to all floors
- Service charge includes water rates, cleaning, maintenance, two lifts and on-site manager
- Six minute walk to beach through Cliff Gardens and near to shops, theatre and pier
- Southend Central & Westcliff stations within half a mile & just 2m A127 and 5m from Southend Airport
WESTCLIFF: LARGE, MODERN TWO-BED FLAT on 13tH FLOOR with BALCONY and NO ONWARD CHAIN
Spacious two-bedroom high floor flat in a popular location with excellent travel connections is looking for new owners to appreciate its modern kitchen and private balcony overlooking Westcliff beach.
The bright, modern fully-tiled kitchen offers ample storage, worksurfaces and integrated appliances and is finished to a high standard with a breakfast bar.
The spacious lounge, leading out on to the balcony offers a superb family or entertaining space, along with room for dining on the patio.
The bedrooms are of good size and offer built-in storage. The second bedroom is currently set as an office. There is a modern bathroom with a walk in shower.
The flat was tastefully redecorated recently, with new carpets and flooring throughout as well as new double glazed windows.
The building has a security phone entry systm, with an on-site caretaker, garage and visitor parking..
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67089029.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m76-e72m. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.