4 bedroom maisonette for saleHigh East Street, Dorchester
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- GETTING 5.89% YIELD
- Town Centre
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Investment Property
A rare opportunity to purchase a spacious four or five bedroom flat in the heart of Dorchester.
This spacious apartment offers flexible accommodation over two floors. Currently a four or five bedroom flat depending on the purpose of the buyer, there is great potential either as a residential property, a letting investment or the opportunity to convert into two apartments exists, but is subject to planning permission.
The lower floor of the property comprises a spacious reception room with an array of built in cupboards and shelves and with windows to the front, there is also a well-appointed kitchen breakfast room and two further rooms which would suit as bedrooms or a Study and Dining Room. The First floor comprises three bedrooms, one with en-suite and the family bathroom. There is also a loft which has Velux Style windows and is accessed from a hatch.
The current vendor for this property has had plans drawn up to convert the accommodation into two separate properties, however no planning permission has been granted at this stage.
The property is sold with a 999 year lease which started in 2006 and is offered with no onward chain. Viewing's are by appointment.
Entrance And Stairs
The property is accessed via a wooden front door which leads straight into the stairwell leading to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
houses a range of cupboards and doors to all principle rooms
Living Room 16' 8" max x 16' 1" max ( 5.08m max x 4.90m max )
This exceptional room benefits from higher than average ceilings and with a range of fitted shelves and cupboards and with sash windows to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.55m max x 3.81m max )
Comprising of wall and floor mounted cupboard and drawer units with work surface over with a fitted electric oven and hob with extractor fan over and with plumbing and space for a washing machine There is ample space for a table and windows to the rear.
Dining Room 11' 10" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.61m max x 3.58m max )
Another spacious room and possible fifth bedroom with higher than average ceilings and sash windows to the front.
Bedroom 4 / Study 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
To the rear of the property a fourth bedroom or study, depending on your needs.
With a window to the rear and a low-level W.C and wash hand basin
Stairs lead to the first floor landing with doors to all second floor bedrooms
Bedroom One 15' 3" max x 11' 10" ( 4.65m max x 3.61m )
A spacious room with windows to the rear and a door to:
A three piece suite comprising Shower Cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C with a window the the rear aspect
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 16' 1" ( 5.00m x 4.90m )
Larger than Bedroom One but currently without the benefit of an en suite, with sash windows to the front
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
A spacious room with windows to the front.
A delightfully bathroom with a four piece suite comprising bath and separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67090070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.