3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGordon Street, Cross Roads, Keighley, BD22
- EPC Rating Is D
- Deceptively Spacious End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms & Dressing Room
- Accommodation Over 3 Floors
- Popular Village Location With Excellent Access To Primary School
- NO CHAIN
Of interest to a variety of buyers is this deceptively spacious end of terrace, having three bedrooms and a dressing room, being situated in the ever popular village location of Cross Roads with excellent access to the sought after local primary school. The three storey accommodation comprises of an entrance vestibule, the spacious lounge measures approximately 16ft in length and has a radiator and double glazed window to the front. The kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units, double glazed window to the front and gives access to a useful storage cellar. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, and the bathroom which has a bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin. To the second floor there is a further double bedroom with double glazed velux window, and a spacious dressing room. Offered for sale with no onward chain, EPC rating is D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67091307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16696509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.