1 bedroom flat for saleCoombe Cross, South End, Croydon, CR0
- One Double Bedroom
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Private Balcony With Stunning Views
- Hyperoptic Broadband
- Smart Thermostat Technology By NEST
- Brand New Lease
- Chain Free
- 0.5 Miles From South Croydon Station
- 0.8 Miles From East Croydon Station
A brand new one bedroom third floor purpose built off plan apartment in Central Cross. The property comprises of one double bedroom, spacious open plan kitchen/reception room with top of the range Bosch appliances and granite worktops, luxury bathroom suite and private balcony. The property is being sold as contract reassignment by the current owner. The property further benefits from hyperoptic broadband, 'smart thermostat' technology by NEST, brand new lease, offers stunning views over the Croydon skyline and is offered to the market chain free.
Central Cross is located on the corner of Brighton Road and Lower Coombe Street. The property is 0.5 miles from South Croydon Ststion and 0.8 miles from East Croydon Station both providing services into London Victoria and London Bridge. The property is conveniently located for South End's Restaurant Quarter with an abundance of various different cuisines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67092656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCY170146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Croydon South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.