3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChestnut Way, Goxhill
- Spacious detached bungalow with Loft Room
- Lounge and kitchen
- Dining room/third bedroom
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Off parking, garage and gardens
- EPC Rating: D
::: LOFT ROOM :::
DDM Residential is delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached bungalow. Situated in the well-regarded village of Goxhill, this property is tucked away in a modern cul del sac. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room/third bedroom, kitchen, further two double bedrooms, bathroom and a fully boarded out Loft Roof with lighting and power. The property is fronted by a lawned front garden along with a block paved driveway leading to a single garage. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden, and access to the garage by side door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67096052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7842985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.