1 bedroom apartment for saleLea Bridge Road, London
- One bedroom
- Right by the River Lea
- Moments from Mill Fields Park
- Close to Clapton Station
- 117 Lease
- Gated development
A bright, airy and spacious one bedroom apartment in Paradise Park - a low-rise designer complex overlooking the River Lea. You have Walthamstow Marshes on your doorstep and Clapton overground station is just half a mile away on foot, for regular thirteen minute runs into Liverpool Street.
Design & Decor is smart and stylish throughout, with plenty of designer flourishes such as the triangular protruding window in the kitchen and oversized rainfall shower in the bathroom.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be surrounded by plenty of wide open, blue and green space . The communal grounds are beautifully maintained and the complex is bordered on one side by the River Lea. Walthamstow Marshes – a Green Flag award-winning nature reserve currently being improved by the local wetlands scheme - is barely a third of a mile away on foot.
Inside, you have a dual aspect lounge/diner, over 28 feet long and flooded with natural light thanks to the full length patio doors opening out onto a Juliet balcony. The kitchen is smartly decked out with pristine fitted units and a full range of fitted appliances. The bedroom, meanwhile, is a generous 180 square feet, and brightly lit by floor to ceiling windows.
Clapton station is just a half mile away on foot and will get you directly into Liverpool Street in thirteen minutes. Alternatively Walthamstow Central is just five minutes in the other direction, for the Empire Cinema and Walthamstow Mall. Clapton's popular bars and gastropubs are also within easy reach.
- For your new local we'd recommend The Princess of Wales, a classic East London gastropub with a mouth-watering menu. It's just across the river.
- You've got some handy fitted storage in the hallway.
- Whether you enjoy ice-skating or just like watching people fall over, Lea Valley Ice Centre is just a ten minute walk away.
Lounge - 4.3m x 4.2m (14'1" x 13'9") -
Kitchen - 4.4m x 2.8m (14'5" x 9'2") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x .2.2m (8'6" x .7'2") -
Bedroom - 4.4m x 3.8m (14'5" x 12'5") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
Having lived in Clapton for the past 7 years we have enjoyed being a part of the community and watching the area flourish. The area directly surrounding the flat is lovely and green and open, we love that we have equal access to nature and parks as we do to nice little local coffee shops.
We love that we can stroll through Millfields park and up to Chatsworth Road to visit the many lovely cafes, shops, and restaurants, and especially try to visit on Sunday to the market or walk along the river Lea to canal side, on the way to Victoria Park. The flat itself is unusually large and very easy to enjoy living in. We have a great community in the development and there are often events we can all get involved in, like planting a communal veggie garden. We swap info on the flats as well as lending a hand to each other.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67096700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27030040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.