3 bedroom detached house for saleBrancaster Lane, Purley
- Extensive Detached Family Home
- Favoured Segment Of Purley
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Spacious & Independent Receptions
- Garage & Supplementary Driveway
- Generous Rear Garden Enclosure Established On Level Plot
- Optimal Placement For Purley/Purley Oaks & Riddlesdown Mainline Stations
- Straight Forward Approach To Favoured Schools Within The Vicinity
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to offer this very spacious 1930’s detached family home situated in a popular residential location.The property in our opinion is very well presented and briefly comprises; large entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, superb kitchen breakfast room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and WC. There is a wonderful level rear garden which offers mature shrubs and trees, lawn and patio area. The front garden has off street parking and there is a single garage to the side.Features including, granite work surfaces to the kitchen with “soft close” units, hard wood flooring and feature fireplaces all add to the character of the wonderful family home.Brancaster Lane can be found off Riddlesdown Road, the property is located within 0.4 miles of both Riddlesdown and Purley train stations which provide fast and frequent services to central London (Victoria and London Bridge). The area is well serviced with excellent schools, recreational open space, bus services and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67096727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1613551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.