3 bedroom terraced house for saleLovely Property! Aubrey Rd, Harborne - 3 Bedrooms, 2 receptions, conservatory, parking
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Three bedroom property
- Two reception rooms
- Breakfast room
- Kitchen with modern grey units and solid wood work tops
- First floor bathroom with newly tiled and electric shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Freshly plastered walls throught
- Original tiled floor in entrance Hall
We are pleased to present this lovely Extended three bedroom mid terrace property situated off Balden Rd, Harborne.
If you are looking for a totally remodernised and upgraded property, with freshly skimmed walls, Extended modern kitchen , modern bathroom, two reception rooms, breakfast area, conservatory, block paved driveway, rear garden with rear access and space for a garage. Brand new roof with guarantee, upgraded rewired electrics with guarantee, gas central heating, call us today. No Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67098941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7798197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Estates, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.