1 bedroom apartment for saleLiverpool Street, Salford
- Close to Manchester city centre
- On-site gymnasium and concierge office
- Booming rental market
- Good local transport links
- Let and managed by the award-winning X1 Lettings
X1 The Landmark is home to 91 stunning one bed apartments which are large at an average size of 406.7 sqft. All apartments are fitted and finished to the highest standard, including a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and large, airy living spaces.
Tenants will be able to make use of excellent on site amenities such as a gymnasium and secure bicycle storage as well as being close to all the local shops, bars and restaurants. In addition, both Manchester city centre and the trendy Salford Quays neighbourhood are only a short distance away, providing residents with everything they could ask for.
Thanks to the growth of the local economy, both Manchester and Salford have become significant UK buy-to-let hotspots and people are moving to the area from all over the country. There is a serious lack of quality rental accommodation in the area, and developments like X1 The Landmark are in extremely high demand.
This is an investment opportunity which is not to be missed and apartments are extremely limited so enquire today!
Property reference: IATA9694
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.