5 bedroom farm house for saleCorkhill Lane, Normanton, Southwell
- Fine Grade II Listed Former Farmhouse
- Four Reception Rooms
- Bespoke Farmhouse Kitchen
- Five/Six Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Wealth of Period Features Throughout
- Delightful Walled Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Double Garage
- Well Regarded Location (Catchment for Minster School)
- EPC Exempt
Home Farm House is a superb and extremely well presented property offering accommodation arranged over three levels. The property showcases a wide range of character and original features typical from the era of construction including flagstone floors, heavily beamed ceilings, feature fireplaces, plank and latch doors and exposed brickwork. The property offers a charming and inviting living environment which is ideal for modern day family occupation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5558400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.