2 bedroom apartment for saleAbbots Mill, Kirkcaldy, KY2
- Luxury Apartment
- Abbots Mill Residential Development
- Ground Level Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Fabulous Breakfasting Kitchen
- Luxury Shower Room
- Spacious Lounge Dining Room
- Secure Door Entry
- Private Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Award Winning Estate Agent… JMc Real Estate are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom luxury apartment located within the sought after Abbots Mill residential development. Set within beautifully landscaped and well maintained gardens, this rarely available ground floor apartment is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and comes complete with high quality solid oak doors, ample storage facilities, stunning breakfasting kitchen fitted with high gloss units, beautiful shower room with large double shower, fabulous front aspect lounge dining room, two double bedrooms and secure entry system. This property further benefits from being within close proximity to Beveridge Park the mainline train station, bus station and town centre. Externally the apartment enjoys its own secure private garage in addition to ample resident and visitor parking. Early viewing is highly recommended and essential to appreciate all this fabulous apartment has on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12150254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JMc Real Estate, Fife. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.