4 bedroom detached house for saleCockerell Close, Lee-On-The-Solent
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Utility
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Highly Desirable Modern Development
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Ample Parking and Detached Garage
- Highly Requested Location
- EPC - B
Four bedroom detached family home located in the highly requested area of Lee-On-The-Solent. The property comprises; entrance hall, dual aspect living room with French doors leading to the garden, modern fitted kitchen/diner with utility room and downstairs WC. The first floor boasts master bedroom with en-suite and Sharps built in wardrobes, three further bedrooms with two of them benefiting from Sharps Built in wardrobes and the modern fitted family bathroom. The entire property has a light and airy feel due to its modern decor and abundance of windows which flood the space with natural light.
Externally the property has an enclosed rear "L shaped" garden, front lawn and driveway parking suitable for ample parking which leads to the detached garage.
Lee-On-The-Solent is one of our most requested locations, the area benefits from a range of amenities, transport links and schools, not to mention the stunning views over the Solent.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
21' 6'' x 13' 4'' (6.55m x 4.06m)
21' 7'' x 10' 4'' (6.57m x 3.15m)
10' 7'' x 10' 0'' (3.22m x 3.05m)
10' 6'' x 9' 0'' (3.20m x 2.74m)
10' 8'' x 6' 2'' (3.25m x 1.88m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67103108.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7194830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.