2 bedroom apartment for salePlomer Avenue, Hoddesdon
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Superb Lounge with Private Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen & En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Communal Gardens & Parking
With NO UPWARD CHAIN is this superbly presented two double bedroom first floor apartment with a PRIVATE BALCONY. The apartment overlooks well kept communal areas and there is ample communing parking to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Being offered with NO CHAIN is this superbly presented two double bedroom first floor apartment situated within this modern residential development. The apartment benefits from having an attractive lounge/dining room with access to a PRIVATE BALCONY, fitted kitchen, en-suite shower room, modern bathroom and double glazed windows. To the rear of the apartment there are well kept communal area's and ample communal parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Main communal front door leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to all floors.
T H E A P A R T M E N T
Main front door leading to:
Impressive Entrance Hall
Wall Mounted Entryphone system. Storage cupboard and further cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving. Wood flooring. Power point. Doors leading to Bathroom, Bedroom 1 & 2 and Lounge/Dining Area.
Attractive Lounge/dining Area 15' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.81m )
With attarctive decor and featuring a Double glazed window to rear aspect and doors leading to PRIVATE BALCONY. Wood flooring, TV point. Telephone point. Power points. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Through to:
Fitted Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under. Ample work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Fitted electric hob with electric oven under and extrator hood above. Space and plumbing for washing macxhine. Space for fridge/freezer. Partly tiled walls. Power points.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.00m )
Featuring a Double glazed window to rear aspect, power points and TV point. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Door leading to:
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level flush WC. Partly tiled walls and tiled floor. Wall mounted heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 9' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.87m )
Featuring a Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted electric panel heater. Power points.
Three piece suite comnpring of a panel enclosed bath. Sink unit. Low level flush WC. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Providing ample outside space for table and chairs.
Communal grounds laid to lawn and parking areas. Bin store.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67103204.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.