2 bedroom terraced house for saleSkirlaw Road, Newton Aycliffe
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Entrance Poarch Lounge, Kitchen Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Low Maintenance Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
- No Onward Chain
Offers Invited Between £85,000 to £95,000 - IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. We are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious Two Bedroom property which has been maintained to a very high standard by the current owner using good quality fixtures and fittings. Situated within easy reach of local amenities, good schools and close proximity to good road networks. Briefly comprising:
Entrance Porch, Lounge/Under Stair Office Area, Kitchen Diner with integrated appliances, to the first floor there are 2 Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally to the front off Road Parking whilst to the rear there is a beautiful enclosed low maintenance garden with gravel and patio area. Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors. Viewing essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer. Contract Tina Hall Property Consultant On 01325 327562 for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
Fitted carpet, access to loft space, door to:
4.55m (14'11") x 3.58m (11'9")
UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet.
3.25m (10'8") x 3.07m (10'1")
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Comprising panelled bath with shower over and folding glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, uPVC obscure double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, fitted carpet, Wood effect bathroom wall panelling.
To the front off Road Parking whilst to the rear there is a beautiful enclosed low maintenance garden with gravel and patio area.
UPVC double glazed window and door to front, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
4.55m (14'11") x 3.53m (11'7")
UPVC double glazed window to front, gas fire with feature surround, double radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, open plan to under-stairs office area, door to:
4.55m (14'11") x 4.11m (13'6") max
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and automatic washing machine, range cooker with extractor hood over, radiator, vinyl flooring, stairs to first floor landing, patio door to rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9050620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.