4 bedroom detached house for saleOak Avenue, St Mellion, Saltash
Sold by Us
- Exclusive St Mellion Golf & Country Club Estate
- Complimentary Residential Membership Of The Leisure Facilities At St Mellion
- Tucked Away In A Pleasant Cul De Sac
- Attached Double Garage
- Private Driveway With Ample Parking
- Spacious & Light L-Shaped Lounge/Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms With En-suite To Master
- Downstairs Study & W/C
- Kitchen Breakfast Room With Access To Gardens
- Modern Family Bathroom With Separate Shower & Bath
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION An opportunity presents itself to purchase this executive detached family home located on the popular exclusive development of St Mellion Park, which sits adjacent to the St Mellion Golf & Country Club with its championship Jack Nicklaus Course.
The property is approached via a driveway with turning area which provides off road parking for plenty of vehicles and leads to the double garage. The front garden has elevated borders stocked with matures shrubs and trees. You enter the property via the double glazed entrance door which has frosted panelled doors giving access to the reception rooms, downstairs study and cloakroom. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of wall and base units with further cupboards fitted in the breakfast area. In addition, there is an inbuilt double oven and further eye level double oven, perfect for those that enjoy entertaining. A double fridge/freezer can also be housed here. Within the kitchen there is ample room for a dining table and chairs and a door that leads out onto the garden. The lounge/diner is a double aspect room, and has plenty of inbuilt storage areas. Again, there is space for a dining table and chairs or the current owners use this space as an additional seating area. This room creates the perfect space for relaxing and still enjoying the delights of the garden even during the winter months.
Upstairs, you will find four double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of a separate dressing area which offers an abundance of useful storage space. Also positioned off the master bedroom is the en-suite shower room which has also been updated with a modern contemporary suite.
Outside, the gardens are positioned on a corner plot and are predominately laid to lawn. The rear garden is tiered and trees at the back provide a natural screening. A pathway leads to the side garden which enjoys a good degree of privacy and a patio area offers the perfect space for dining alfresco. The garden is well stocked with mature plants and shrubs.
SERVICES Tenure - Freehold
Local Authority - Cornwall County Council
Council Tax Band - G
Heating - Mains Gas
Drainage - Mains Drainage
Water - South West Water (Metred)
AREA DESCRIPTION St Mellion International Resort offers a wide range of leisure and social amenities including two championship courses. Cotehele House, the well known National Trust property is less than five miles away and for local sailing enthusiasts there is a yacht club with deep water moorings, subject to availability, at Cargreen, which is approximately three miles away.
Approximately 12 miles away is the City of Plymouth, which in turn is connected to London and other major UK cities via rail services and the A38/M5 motorway, Brittany Ferries also operate regular cross channel sailings. Plymouth has an excellent shopping centre, Theatre Royal, cinemas, restaurants and of course the renowned sailing and boating opportunities in the historic Plymouth Sound.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67104218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Homes , South East Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.