3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRamnoth Road, Wisbech
- Modern detached bungalow in cul-de-sac location
- 3 bedrooms with en-suite to the master
- Impressive kitchen & large lounge
- Off road parking, detached garage & rear garden
- No upward chain!
MOTIVATED VENDOR LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE - NO UPWARD CHAIN! On offer is this beautiful & modern detached bungalow situated down a private cul-de-sac of 3 bungalows and benefits from not being overlooked. The bungalow has an impressive kitchen, large lounge, en-suite, garage and much more!
MODERN DELIGHT! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of just 3 bungalows is this beautifully presented property which benefits from not being overlooked. The bungalow is conveniently located for shops and schools and has spacious accommodation that includes 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room. There is also a wide hallway, large lounge with patio doors, family bathroom and an impressive kitchen that includes a built in fridge/freezer, oven, grill, integrated dishwasher and space for a washing machine.
The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and an alarm system. Outside provides off road parking for multiple cars, a detached garage with power, outside tap and a good sized rear garden that has a lawn and patio area. This lovely bungalow is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN & OFFERS GREAT VALUE!!!
Kitchen 15' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.51m )
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.95m x 3.48m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
En-Suite 9' 2" x 3' 3" ( 2.79m x 0.99m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 10' 9" ( 3.99m max x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
Family Bathroom 10' 8" x 5' 4" ( 3.25m x 1.63m )
Garage 19' 2" x 9' 2" ( 5.84m x 2.79m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and turn right into Ramnoth Road where the property will be found on the left hand side down a private driveway located next to number 41. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67109302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.