3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradshaw Lane, Greenhalgh, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3HQ
- Splendid Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- In A Prestigious Semi-Rural Location
- Spacious Lounge With French Patio Doors
- Dining Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Beautifully Manicured Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Single Garage
*** SPLENDID THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED ON THE PRESTIGIOUS BRADSHAW LANE IN A SEMI-RURAL LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this splendid three bedroom semi detached family home situated on the prestigious Bradshaw Lane, Greenhalgh, a semi rural location with stunning uninterpreted views over open countryside. The sizeable property offers flexible family living accommodation briefly comprising of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with French doors leading out onto the manicured rear garden, dining room, breakfast kitchen, downstairs WC, three good size double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured front and rear gardens with beautiful open views of the surrounding countryside, a paved patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment and gated driveway parking for up to two vehicles leading to a single integral garage. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 397795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.