Land for saleLondon Road, Retford
- **ATTENTION DEVELOPERS**
- Partially developed site on the prestigious London Road
- Full planning for the part demolition and conversion of the existing building to form three dwellings and erect a further two dwellings.
- One Property fully completed, One finished to second fix
- Ideally located within 1 mile of Retford town centre
This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY for to purchase this partly developed site on the prestigious London Road, Retford. The full planning permission is for the part demolition and conversion of the existing building to form three dwellings and erect a further two dwellings. PLANS AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE
This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY for to purchase this partly developed site on the prestigious London Road, Retford. The full planning permission is for the part demotion and conversion of the existing building to form three dwellings and erect a further two dwellings.
One of the dwellings a three bedroom home, part of the original building is already completed to a high standard with a tenant in situ, a further four bedroom dwelling also part of the original building is finished to second fix. Full planning is also in place to demolish the original working men's club and the erection of three Four bedroom homes on the site.
The works completed on the original property Sunny Bank is to a high standard throughout, with many original features having been sympathetically restored.
Each property will benefit from two allocated parking spaces as well as visitor parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.