6 bedroom detached house for saleChantry Acre, Bishopston, Gower, Swansea, SA3
- Very attractive south-west facing country house
- Substantial accommodation over 3 floors
- 2nd floor studio & office
- South-west facing
- Landscaped gardens
- Idyllic yet convenient location
- Walking distance to the coast
- EPC Rating = E
Very attractive country house near the coast.
Chantry Acre enjoys a rural location in the famous Gower Peninsula – designated as the UK’s first Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty back in 1956 with its stunning coastline and hills.
The property is just on the western edge of the popular village of Bishopston with pubs, shops, schools etc and is within walking distance of three beaches, Brandy Cove, Pwlldu Bay and Caswell Bay.
The Mumbles is also within easy reach (about 3.4 miles to the east) with its shops and restaurants. The city of Swansea is also convenient (about 7 miles to the north-east) with excellent road connections to the M4 motorway and national railway services.
Chantry Acre is an impressive country house that has been re-built (work started in c.1985 and continued into the 1990s) in a delightful Arts & Crafts style. The original house was part of the Chantry Acre Estate and dates back to c.1920s.
The current owners took ownership of the house with the aim of returning it back to its former glory. Today Chantry Acre is a delightful country house that offers substantial accommodation space. The property enjoys delightful landscaped gardens and grounds.
There is an option to purchase by separate negotiation, an old barn (situated to the rear of the house) benefitting from planning to convert into a holiday cottage and useful pasture paddocks.
Please see brochure on the Savills website for detailed information or contact us to send you one.
Square Footage: 5,223 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67110119.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLV177436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.