4 bedroom detached house for saleCambridge Heights, Flax Bourton
- Luxury Detached Family Home with High-Spec finish throughout
- Exclusive Development Just c5 miles from Central Bristol
- Level Plot of c1/5 of an acre with south-west facing landscaped gardens
- Bespoke Kitchen/Dining/Family Room and Utility Room
- Sitting Room & Snug
- Vaulted Ceiling Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Walk-in Wardrobe
- Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms, Luxury Shower Room & Ground Floor WC
- Private Driveway & Double Oak Framed Car Port
- Excellent Schooling & Easy Access to Bristol
GUIDE PRICE RANGE £900,000 to £950,000 CORNWALLIS HOUSE Luxury four-bedroom family home, part of this exclusive development with level plot in excess of 1/5 of an acre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8225258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Long Ashton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.