4 bedroom house for saleParkgate Lane, Thornton Hough, Cheshire, CH64
- Detached family home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- Open plan dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility & ground floor shower room
- Two en suite shower rooms
- Family bathroom
- Gated driveway, gardens, patio and timber decking
Rarely will you see such a well appointed property boasting truly stunning fixtures and fittings throughout plus manicured gardens and a private gated driveway. The property is situated in the picturesque village of Thornton Hough and within easy reach of neighbouring towns, Heswall and Neston.
The entrance has a feature slate surround and leads through to a large entrance hall with a feature oaks frame glass balustrade staircase which rises to the first floor landing. There is no shortage or reception space affording no less than three reception rooms with the main lounge having a beautiful log burner. A particular feature of this home is large open plan dining kitchen with granite work surfaces and a comprehensive range of integrated appliances plus bi fold doors leading out to the deck area and gardens. Furthermore there is a utility room and a contemporary ground floor shower room.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms, all having fitted wardrobes plus en suite shower rooms to both the master and guest bedrooms. There is also a very well appointed three piece family bathroom.
On approach there is an electric gate which extends to ample off road parking and turning space which leads to a good size garage. To rear there are lawned gardens, patio area, summerhouse, timber deck and water feature. To the side of the house there is a useful storage shed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67120093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWL180170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.