3 bedroom detached house for saleEasingwold Road, Huby
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Sitting Room with Open Fire
- 17'9" Long Snug/Dining Room
- Stylish Dining Kitchen
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/wc
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom
- Radiator CH & Double Glazing
- Delightful South Facing Front Garden
- Gated Driveway & Brick Built Store
A surprisingly spacious 3 bedroomed detached property of significant style and quality providing over 1,400 sq ft of beautifully presented living accommodation complemented by delightful gardens to both front rear and a gated driveway to the rear providing generous off road parking.
A spacious reception hall leads off into a sitting room with open fire and an impressive 17’9” long snug/dining room with high vaulted beamed ceiling and double doors opening out onto a delightful paved seating area. The tastefully appointed dining kitchen features generous cupboard and worktop space, integrated appliances to include eye-level oven and grill, touch control hob and dishwasher complemented by a 24’ long utility room and a cloakroom/wc.
The 1st floor landing provides a small study area and doors leading off into 3 double bedrooms (1 with built-in wardrobes) and a spacious bathroom. Other internal features of note include combi boiler oil fired radiator central heating, double glazing and attractive oak doors throughout.
Externally the delightful south facing front garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower bed borders and to the rear there is a gated driveway providing generous off road parking, 2 brick built stores, timber shed and a charming block paved seating area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67121353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28135129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.