2 bedroom terraced house for saleAylsham Road, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Area
- Conservatory/Lean To
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 90ft Rear Garden
An opportunity to acquire this two double bedroom terraced 1930's property which offers fantastic scope for extensions (stpp) situated within walking distance of local shops, bus stops and mainline station, a viewing is highly recommended.
This two double bedroom terraced 1930's built property offers scope for extensions (stpp) and is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and Rye House mainline station providing access to London Liverpool Street. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Main front door leading to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, deep recessed cupboard, door to living room, kitchen and diner.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 2" max ( 3.63m x 3.10m max )
With a feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points, radiator, TV point and laminate wood flooring. Open plan to:
Kitchen / Dining Area 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Double glazed doors leading to Lean To/Conservatory, laminate wood flooring radiators and power points. Open plan to:
Kitchen Area 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted gas hob with oven under, extractor fan, space for double fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit, double glazed window to rear and laminate wood flooring.
Conservatory / Lean To 13' 2" x 6' 2" ( 4.01m x 1.88m )
Large storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, doors to garden.
Comprising a low level flush WC.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2, door to bathroom, loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' max x 10' max ( 4.57m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, power points. Overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, power points and radiator.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, partly tiled walls, double glazed window, radiator.
REAR GARDEN approximately 90ft predominantly laid to lawn with a paved area, flower borders, fenced boundaries, outside water and outside lighting. To the far end there is a timber garden shed and gated pedestrian access to the rear.
Rt/pi/160617 Ref: 20064
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67122692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.