2 bedroom flat for saleAllanvale Road, Bridge Of Allan, Stirling
- Upper Traditional Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge
- Residents Car Park
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
A superb, traditional two bedroom upper flat which is ideally situated in the heart of the ever popular Bridge of Allan locale which enjoys the perfect balance of café culture together with the ease of access for the commuter..Viewing recommended...
The generous accommodation is entered via a well maintained communal entrance and is found on the second floor.
Internally the property consists of welcoming hallway, well-proportioned lounge, shower room, wc, two generous double bedrooms and an attractively fitted breakfasting kitchen with an array of wall and floor units.
All rooms are presented to a good standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. The high ceilings and spacious room sizes make the flat light and airy.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed. To the side of the property is an area for residents parking together with drying green.
Bridge of Allan is a thriving former spa town which is a popular residential area with local high street facilities including boutiques and restaurants. Local amenities including golf, tennis, squash, bowling, fishing, woodland trails and the MacRobert Theatre Arts Centre are found close by. The commuter is well catered for with access to Edinburgh and Glasgow by motorway or rail (Bridge of Allan Station) and the other major towns of Central Scotland. Private and public schools: Primary Schools - Bridge of Allan Primary and Beaconhurst. Secondary Schools - Wallace High School and Beaconhurst
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.56m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 10' plus door recess x 9' 10" ( 3.05m plus door recess x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.