2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Street, Chichester
- Semi detached house in the final stages of construction
- Just outside the city walls, close to Westgate
- Open plan living accommodation
- Approximate internal floor area 77sqm (830sqft)
- One of only two
- Due for completion Spring 2018
- Two double bedrooms
- High energy efficiency (EPC B can be A with commisioning of photovoltaic paneling)
- Master bedroom with west facing balcony
- Sedum roof
Currently under construction and due for completion Spring 2018, a semi detached house, designed by architect Julian Joy, just outside the city walls, close to West Street, the cathedral and the city centre. The accommodation comprises an open plan living area with kitchen and cloakroom and on the ground floor will have underfloor heating as well as a wood burning stove. There will also be fold back doors onto a kitchen terrace and garden. On the first floor there will be two bedrooms (could be altered to three bedrooms), an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom (with a superb west facing balcony overlooking recreational field) , as well as a main bathroom. The development was commended by the Chichester Conservation Area Advisory Committee as enhancing the conservation area.
The property has been designed to a high environmental and energy saving specification. Designed as a neutral impact property on its environment - with a Sedum roof.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67124861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7928145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenton Budd Estate Agents, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.