3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, Barlow, Selby
- Open Plan Layout
- Off Street Parking
- 3 Bed Family Home
- Garden To The Rear
- No Onward Chain
William H Brown are delighted to introduce this STUNNING family home, oozing with charm and character. Sure to be a popular addition to the market this property is one not to be missed, early viewing is highly recommended.
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully present semi- detached family home located in the rural village of Barlow, situated approximately 3 miles from the market town of Selby giving access to the A63, M62, Leeds and Hull. Internally the property briefly comprises of; a lounge, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, three bedrooms and W.C. Externally benefits from ample off-street parking and a private rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 9' 7" x 17' 9" ( 2.92m x 5.41m )
Feature fireplace, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 10' 7" ( 2.57m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio door giving access to the garden.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 12' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.81m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, electric hob and electric oven, sink and drainer, central heating radiator, double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.24m )
Utility room benefitting from wall and base units, sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and a dish washer, fridge freezer, work surfaces and a central heating radiator.
Giving access to the loft
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 12' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, a central heating radiator, telephone amd TV point.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 13' ( 2.21m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 9' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Part tiling three piece suit comprising a paneled bath, shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, extractor fan and a WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67125517.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.