5 bedroom terraced house for saleEmbankment Road, Plymouth
- MID TERRACED
- PERIOD FEATURES
- IN NEED OF RENOVATION
- LARGE REAR COURTYARD
- EXTRA RECEPTION ROOM
- CENTRALLY LOCATED
***AUCTION DECEMBER 2017****
This large period property is not one to be missed! It offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from a garden to the rear. It has ornate period features throughout and feature open fire places. Viewings are highly reccommended! Call today!
This large period property has kept its authentisity and has carefully maintained period features throughout. It is in need of some tlc, but will make a perfect family home or investemt. It is extremely spacious throughout and benefits from a large rear courtyard. Please call us today to book your viewing on 01752 662777.
Front facing door and front facing single glazed window.
Front facing single glazed door, front facing single glazed window and radtiator.
Living Room 14' 9" max x 12' 9" ( 4.50m max x 3.89m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, original open fire place with marble feature surround, optional dividing doors, and large feature celing rose.
Third Reception Room 9' 6" max x 11' 3" ( 2.90m max x 3.43m )
Side facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone point and electric fire with feature surround. Double glazed door to side elevation leading to the garden.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 9' 6" x 11' 2" ( 2.90m x 3.40m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces. Gas oven and hoh, plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Side facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Rear facing double glazed window and a cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max into bay x 12' 8" ( 4.11m max into bay x 3.86m )
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Side facing double glazed window , radiator, TV point, feature ceiling rose and leads to kitchenette.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" plus bay window x 11' 9" ( 4.24m plus bay window x 3.58m )
Front facing window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Four 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, TV point, feature ceiling rose and picture rail.
Bedroom Five 6' 2" x 9' 2" ( 1.88m x 2.79m )
Front facing double glazed window, picture rail and radiator.
Rear facing obscure double glazed window, wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer taps, shower, wc and storage cupboard.
Kitchenette 9' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.01m )
Rear facing double glazed window, gas oven and hob, sink with mixer tap and space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
Side facing obscure double glazed window, shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, and extractor fan.
Large rear courtyard with outside storage space.
Storage area with double glazed velux window to the front and rear elevation. Door leading to lounge area with a velux window to the front and rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67125938.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain on 01752 662777.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.