2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJodrell Place, Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex
- Practically brand new 2 bedroom home with NHBC guarantee
- Fitted modern kitchen
- Large lounge / dining room
- Light & bright accommodation
- Secluded sunny rear garden
- EPC energy rating B (83)
Selsey is a picturesque, quiet village at the West Sussex seashore, surrounded by beautiful countryside including Pagan Nature Reserve offering easy access to the city of Chichester with all its amenities and entertainment.The community is friendly and safe, attracting families and professionals alike. This modern semi-detached home has a lot to offer: Occupied for only just over six months the current owners have added floor coverings, window dressings and other fittings. The kitchen is fully equipped with contemporary units and appliances including a family sized dishwasher, oven and ceramic induction hob. The living space is bright and spacious and overlooks the secluded, sunny rear garden with plenty of plants but designed to be low maintenance at the same time. The two double bedrooms are generous in size, the master bedroom having the benefit of an en-suite shower room fitted with an Aqualisa electric shower, allowing the second bedroom exclusive access to the family bathroom.
What the Owner says:
We fell in love with Selsey after our first visit, a beautiful small town and a beach with its ever-changing scenery within a five minutes stroll from our house. All amenities are close to hand with a parade of local shops, including a butcher, baker and grocery store and post office and two take-aways are in easy walking distance, and with the recent addition of a large Asda store and petrol station, as well as a Costa cafe-restaurant, you have no need to travel far for your daily essentials.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 6'3 (3.05m x 1.91m)
- Lounge/dining room: 17'3 x 12'11 (5.26m x 3.94m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 minimum (3.91m) x 9'0 maximum (2.75m) narrowing to 7'5 minimum (2.26m)
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 8'6 (3.89m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'2 (2.06m x 1.88m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67129292.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.