4 bedroom detached house for saleBrent Court, , Emsworth, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Situated in the popular south west of Emsworth
- Superb cul-de-sac location
- Double ended garage
- Enclosed garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
What a superb location for this four bedroom detached house, situated in a private cul-de-sac just off Beach Road in the South West corner of Emsworth.The property is within walking distance of the sought after village of Emsworth and on a direct transport route into either Havant, with its many amenities or the cathedral city of Chichester. A short walk through neighbouring roads takes you down to the coastal walks and sailing facilities are nearby. Emsworth has a long been associated with all things 'boaty'. There are two sailing clubs and several stretches of coastal walks. For those who prefer the countryside the lovely South Downs are within easy reach, for hiking or just sitting and admiring the views. Internally Brent Court has much to offer, as it has been a family house for many years. This house is a blank canvas that needs some updating which may be perfect for the right buyer looking to live in one of the best roads in Emsworth. On the ground floor there is masses of space including the rear lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. To the first floor you will find the master bedroom with a further three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, garage and off road parking. If you like to venture out on the water then pull your dinghy from the garden and through the double ended garage and wheel it down to the waterfront with the knowledge that safe sailing can be found in the Chichester harbour.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My wife and I have loved living in this home, we bought it from new in 1980 and have enjoyed been part of the fantastic community. The area really is superb, really quiet and the cul-de-sac has lovely neighbours, who I will miss dearly. There is nothing better than on a day off, taking a short stroll to the harbours edge and then walking to the Langstone pubs in one direction or Emsworth in the other.
The double ended garage had been a real bonus for us as we enjoyed a little sailing and water sports. I will really miss our home but hope that the next owners will love it here as much as we have!
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 12'11 x 7'10 (3.94m x 2.39m)
- Lounge: 18'10 x 11'9 (5.74m x 3.58m)
- Dining Room: 12'6 x 9'8 (3.81m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 13'6 x 9'10 (4.12m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 7'11 (3.94m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'7 x 11'5 (4.14m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'3 x 11'10 (4.04m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'1 x 9'10 (3.08m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: 6'11 x 6'10 (2.11m x 2.08m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67129595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.