3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBLACKPOOL OLD ROAD - POULTON-LE-FYLDE
- WELL MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME - IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - VAILLANT BOILER * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE PORCH & HALLWAY * GROUND FLOOR WC
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS TO REAR
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - COMPLETE WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- LARGE LANDING * GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS * MODERN BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS - PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- LONG DRIVEWAY FOR AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING * GARAGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO POULTON TOWN CENTRE, MANY LOCAL SHOPS...
- ...& RESTAURANTS, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & GOOD BUS/RAIL ROUTES!
OUTSTANDING THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, GOOD BUS/RAIL ROUTES & EXCELLENT SCHOOLS. A WELL MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS, NMODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, LARGE REAR GARDEN, AMPLE PARKING...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.