4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrinces Gardens, Ealing, W5
- Edwardian Semi- detached house
- Thoughtfully extended
- Comprehensively restored
- Lovely 70' garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Period styled conservatory
- Underfloor heating in conservatory
- Top room with Air conditioning
A COMPREHENSIVELY RESTORED AND THOUGHTFULLY EXTENDED EDWARDIAN SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE ON THIS PRIZED, TREE LINED, AVENUE IN THE HEART OF PITSHANGER VILLAGE..
Excellently placed on this quiet and leafy avenue, one of the most favoured in Pitshanger Village. Just a few steps from the award winning shopping parades in "The Lane" whilst being handy for several notable schools including North Ealing Primary, St Gregory's and a number of private schools.
This fine house has been the subject of a full and thorough renovation programme and now provides a stylish, well-appointed, family home retaining much of its period character.
In brief it offers: Entrance Hall, Guests cloakroom, 26' Through Lounge, Splendid 20' Family Kitchen/Morning Room with underfloor heating, Period style conservatory also with underfloor heating, 4 Double Bedrooms, En suite shower room, Family Bathroom, Lovely 70' garden, Gas fired central heating and air conditioning to top bedroom.
EPC Rating T.B.C Council Tax Band F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67134745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SINT_002816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.