4 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street North, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14
- Grade II listed character cottage
- Four double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen / dining with electric under floor heating
- Sitting room
- Separate utility room and sun room
- Family bathroom
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Walking distance of Liskeard Town
Stratton Creber is pleased to offer this well presented, Grade II listed mid terrace, double fronted character cottage situated just off the centre of the market town of Liskeard. The property, which has undergone a sympathetic refurbishment, briefly comprises accommodation to include an entrance porch, open plan kitchen / dining room with a feature multi fuel Rayburn and electric under floor hearing, sitting room with an inglenook fire place multi fuel burner, separate utility room, double glazed rear sun room, four bedrooms and a generous bathroom. Additionally there is a mix of wooden triple glazed windows to the front in line with the listing and double glazed units to the rear, a low maintenance enclosed rear garden and gas fired central heating. A viewing is highly recommended .
The property is located on the immediate edge of Liskeard Town, within walking distance of all amenities. The town itself benefits from a range of shopping, produce and electrical stores, primary / secondary schooling with access to the leisure centre being within only a half a miles distant. There is a bus service to outlying towns and villages and easy access to the main A38 commuter road linking Plymouth City Centre to Cornwall. A mainline railway connection is available from London Paddington to Penzance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67134947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LID100118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.