4 bedroom barn conversion for saleRotten Row, Sidlesham, PO20
- A Charming 3,035 sqft Period Barn Conversion
- Superb Open Plan Living Space With Vaulted Ceiling
- Open Galleried Landing With Study Area
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Guest Bedroom With En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite Bathroom
- Attractive 0.28 Acre Garden
- Triple Garage
A stylish yet sympathetically improved period barn conversion, standing in a beautifully landscaped garden extending to approximately 0.28 acre, abutting open fields in Sidlesham and about four and a half miles south of Chichester.
As soon as you step over the threshold you will immediately begin to appreciate the feeling of space and sheer character that echoes from every beam and rafter of the open plan living space, which includes a first floor gallery overlooking the sitting room and dining areas. As you might expect the living area has a vaulted ceiling and a feature rotating wood burning stove. French doors to the rear garden and full height side lights are complimented by Velux windows to ensure the room is bathed in natural light. Double doors lead through to the spacious and well-appointed kitchen/dining room. The guest bedroom and en suite shower room are also on the ground floor.
Moving upstairs, the gallery includes an open plan study and leads to the large master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
At the front a wide gravel drive provides parking for a number of cars and leads to a detached triple garage. The west facing rear garden is most attractively hard landscaped with a seating area, gently undulating lawn and abundantly stocked borders.
The property lies about four and a half mile south of the cathedral city of Chichester which offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
A stunning barn conversion offering well proportioned accomodation
Kitchen/Dining Room 25'8 (7.82m) x 15'1 (4.6m)
Sitting Room 28'5 (8.66m) x 25' (7.62m)
Bedroom 2 15'10 (4.83m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 1 17'9 (5.41m) x 14'1 (4.29m)
Bedroom 3 20'11 (6.38m) x 8'9 (2.67m)
Bedroom 4 12'1 (3.68m) x 9'2 (2.79m)
06/11/17 price change
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67135001.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 233823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.