2 bedroom bungalow for saleFairbairn Way, Chatteris
- Brand new detached bungalow
- Well appointed kitchen /diner
- Lounge overlooking rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Off road parking (planning permission for garage)
- uPVC sealed unit double glazing
- Gas- fired radiator heating system
A brand new detached bungalow set at the end of a popular cul-de-sac on the edge of town. Built to a high specification the property offers a well appointed kitchen/dining room with double doors leading to the lounge which overlooks the rear garden. Two double bedrooms. Driveway to side with planning permission for detached single garage. EPC Rating: tba
Part glazed composite entrance door to:
A welcoming hallway with advantage of high ceiling, inset consumer unit, radiator.
Kitchen Dining Room - 15'0" (4.57m) x 12'10" (3.91m)
Dual aspect windows to front and side, fitted with a comprehensive range of units comprising inset single drainer sink unit, worksurfaces with further base cupboard and drawer units, matching wall mounted cupboards, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, built-in oven, inset hob with cooker hood over, radiator, double doors opening to:
Sitting Room - 16'2" (4.93m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
French style doors with glazed side panels opening onto rear, access to roof space, TV point.
Bedroom 1 - 12'5" (3.78m) x 9'10" (3m)
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 9'2" (2.79m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Window to rear, radiator. WALK IN WARDROBE, with power and light.
Two windows to side, fitted with three piece suite comprising close-coupled w.c., pedestal wash basin & shaped panelled bath with electric shower unit over, glazed shower screen, heated towel rail/radiator, wall tiling, shaver point, tiled flooring.
Open plan front garden with slate chippings and block paved path to front door, lawned area to side, the REAR GARDEN is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area. Gravelled driveway to side provides off road parking (planning permission for garage)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Optima, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.